Website Terms and Conditions of Use
The term ‘Fox and Luna Photography’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ ‘I’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘client’ or ‘customer’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions
- Any content featured on the pages of this website is for general information and use only, and is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any services, information or products available through this website meet your requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Unless in accordance with the relevant copyright notice, reproduction is prohibited.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any unauthorised use of this website may allow for a claim for damages and/or may be a criminal offence.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for any content and/or activities of any linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Your use of this website and any disputes which may arise from such use is subject to the laws of Australia.